“National Consulting Services”
Arizona Fathers and Families Coalition, Inc. is a unique non-profit organization designed to meet the needs of health, human services, education, early child programs, maternal programs, incarcerated parents, mentoring programs and other organizations that need additional assistance to enhance and/or develop programs nationally. AZFFC has a new exciting National Consultant Service with some of the finest professionals in this nation addressing the many complex issues associated with fathers, mothers, children and communities.
Why Choose us? Our consultants are located throughout the nation with regional experts who have extensive experience to meet your needs.
What type of services do we offer? We have some of the finest professionals in this nation addressing the many complex issues associated with fathers, mothers, children and communities. We provide culturally sensitive services in the following areas:
- National Speaker’s Bureau,
- Strategic Planning & Development Specialists,
- Proven Multi-Million Dollar Funded Development/Grant Writing Experts,
- National Grant Evaluators,
- Nonprofit Organizational Development ,
- Nonprofit Board Development/Training,
- Staff Development Human Resource Training;
- Training for large and small audiences;
- Technology Marketing Experts to include Websites and Broadcasting; and
- Legal Services for parents and in particular for father’s rights contact our two attorney’s: Mr. Gary Weiser at 602-279-7070 or [email protected] and for out of Arizona contact Mr. Jeffery Leving at [email protected]
THIS MONTHS FEATURED CONSULTANT
Speaker, Educator, and Author Terrance Dean is an expert on Male Issues and Spiritual Development. He is the founder/creator of Men’s Empowerment, Inc. He is also co-creator of The Gathering of Men with Adeyemi Bandele who is the husband and spiritual partner of acclaimed teacher and best-selling author Iyanla Vanzant. Dean is made his literary debut with his book, “Reclaim Your Power! A 30-Day Guide to Hope, Healing and Inspiration for Men of Color. (Random House/Villard). Deans’ New York based organization, Men’s Empowerment, has been in existence for over three years and has over 300 men of color from various backgrounds involved with the organization. Currently there are chapters of Men’s Empowerment in Chicago, Washington, DC, and Tallahassee, FL.
If you are interested in joining our team of professionals, contact Mr. James Rodríguez, M.S.W., CEO/President at [email protected] Include a personal statement, short biography and resume. One of the AZFFC staff will follow up on your selection. If you need services as aforementioned, contact us an [email protected] or call 800-603-9309.
For more information write to AZFFC, P.O. Box 8267, Phoenix, Arizona 85006.